Updated 4-H Liability Waivers
In response to COVID-19, the North Carolina 4-H Youth Development Program has updated its standard liability waivers.
- North Carolina 4-H Photo & Media Release
- North Carolina 4-H Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure
- North Carolina 4-H Volunteer Standards Of Behavior & Personal Boundaries for Working with Minors
- Edgecombe County Adult Attendee Waiver
- Edgecombe County Adult/Volunteer Waiver
- Edgecombe County Youth Waiver
Please follow the link above to the waivers. The waiver itself is the Google Form for you to fill out and submit. There is a SEPARATE FORM for each: Youth, Adult Attendee, and Volunteers. Please fill out the appropriate form for you! If you would like a PDF copy of the waiver for your records, please let Melissa know, email@example.com.